Current Positions Available -
Audit Senior Associate –
Holyfield & Thomas is an established CPA firm in West Palm Beach seeking the right person to fill a full-time Audit Senior position.
The candidate should be self-reliant and eager to expand their proficiency and advance their career in public accounting. Basic qualifications and responsibilities include:
- 3+ years public accounting experience,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting
- Proficiency with MS Word / MS Excel / Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and Sage software
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of CCH Engagement, Thompson Reuters Checkpoint / PPC, and related audit software is a distinct advantage.
This position involves all phases of the audit process, including planning, fieldwork, and preparing the report. Our primary client industries are non-profit organizations, employee benefit plans, hospitality, and educational institutions.
Our Firm has competitive pay, generous benefits (i.e., health insurance, 401k, etc.) and terrific atmosphere. Please send your resume to email@example.com